On each project we work in partnership with an allied professional (architects, project managers, change managers, educators). This allows us to maintain a critical eye, be challenged and continually learn from our peers.
We seek the same from our clients. In each project we aim to work side-by-side with a client representative to co-create the concept, build internal capacity and embed the project understanding inside the organisation or institution. In our experience, this is the most sustainable approach to enact lasting change.
By taking a design-led approach we seek to:
- Inspire your leadership group to push their own thinking on what is possible
- Use constraint as a springboard for creativity
- Engage your people in unexpected ways
- Embed your team deep in our process so they can guide the development of built environments more effectively in the future
- Try new concepts in pilot mode to test ideas and reflect on the learnings.
- Share learnings and apply to next project (by measuring project performance and people satisfaction pre and post move)
- Welcome critique and encourage our professional collaborators in people and change, technology and architecture to challenge project norms